“The only reporting and BI tool on the market.”
– Robert Meunier, CEO
Founded in 1989, Maestro was designed to meet the specific needs of construction contractors, consolidating all their tasks from submission to invoicing. Their specialized modules today help over 10,000 users manage project operations and accounting in real time. Learn more about Maestro.
Saw a return on their investment within 12 – 18 months of deployment
Achieved an increase in sales and improved value to their customers
Used extensibility to bypass the Exago BI roadmap and customize UX
Maestro Technologies needed a reporting tool. They evaluated and ultimately selected Exago BI because they found no alternative solution that met this requirement.
Maestro Technologies found Exago BI’s value (feature coverage for the cost), flexibility, extensibility, and front-end usability to be significantly better than that of competing solutions.
Exago’s client support they deemed best in class.
- Maestro realized the following benefits following the deployment of Exago BI:
- Increased sales
- Improved the value for their customers
- They saw a return on their investment in Exago BI within 12 – 18 months.
- Maestro realized the following benefits using Exago BI’s extensibility features:
- A more customized user experience
- The ability to introduce functionality unlikely to make it onto the Exago BI roadmap
TechValidate is a trusted third-party research organization that directly interfaces with business and technology end-users to collect and validate information about their deployments. More information is available at www.techvalidate.com.